10 september 2009

Revues from last weekend 1.1

This is how I spent last weekend. I decided to start the weekend on Thursday with Lydia and ended it in an usual manner on Sunday.



So on Wednesday I went to Linköping to visit my dear friend Lydia and to spin some records the following day.



Lydia is looking deadserious, but we were just trying out the equipment and couldn't get it to work. Later on we managed to fix it somehow.



We took a break from all the technical stuff and hung out with the bois.



Source: All pics Caroline @ComeOnLou

Not the best pic, but we managed to get the discs spinning and people danced.

On Friday I went back to Stockholm.


2 kommentarer:

lydia sa...

snygga bilder!
damn det var good times, kom hit carro!

Carro sa...

JA! Roligt!
Jag kommer nästa vecka och hälsar på om jag får?! ^_^

Skicka en kommentar