Source: Caroline Östlund
This is Soff, just after a Kent concert at the swedish festival Arvika in July '08. Soff and I went up to the north of Sweden to work as a blogger/photographer-team during the festival. Maybe it doesn't show here but this was some of the hottest days of last summer. And what about the festival? It was awesome.
This is Soff, just after a Kent concert at the swedish festival Arvika in July '08. Soff and I went up to the north of Sweden to work as a blogger/photographer-team during the festival. Maybe it doesn't show here but this was some of the hottest days of last summer. And what about the festival? It was awesome.



2 kommentarer:
Är arvika verligen i "the north of sweden" hehe? pöss soff
Beror på hur man ser det soff, jag räknar från linkan vettu. I annat fall skulle man nog kunna säga mitten av Sverige.
Skicka en kommentar